Friday, September 15, 2017

People with Devices (mostly phones) II


Could it be? Only 10 years ago that Jobs announced the iphone?

Here's one without visible phones...I think


 Much easier to find this...(and I wish the dude below knew he would be more attractive if he lost the rug.)


I wonder how her sweater would look with his pink socks...






These ladies were sharing pix of English castles and cemeteries on the phone - which begs the question - why isn't tea service available in the garden.













4 comments:

  1. Love the expressions of the people in your photos! Now, about the pink sweater and pink socks. Wow, does the lady in pink look worried! I am not so sure she was wearing her pink tinted lenses at that precise moment. The gentleman's pink socks are great. It's his one spec of color other than gray/black. He's in the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun people pix. I love your juxtaposition of the pink sweater and socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting group , sad that we have become so dehumanized while thinking we are more connected

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lord! what is happening to us? everywhere, everyone, so lonely. Devices replacing friends?
    Clearly this collection of images send me a clear message: minimize the time I spend with devices!
    The images themselves are wonderful as a group or individually. I like #9 the best--love these iron benches. And #10 is a poster image for Don't let your cell spoil the special time with friends and loved ones!

    ReplyDelete